Skip to main content

100 Truths

Rules: You may copy this 100 Truths but be sure to add me on your link.  Post a comment with the link on your site.

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage = C2 green tea in lemon

2. Last phone call made = my grandma, just across the street

3. Last text message received = From my boss: I will be late for the office.

4. Last song you listened to = Greyson Chance's version of Paparazzi

5. Last time you cried = Sunday night, I was so darn tired.


HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice = Yes

7. Been cheated on = Yes

8. Kissed someone & regretted it = No

9. Lost someone special = Yes

10. Been depressed = Yes, couple of times.

11. Been drunk and threw up = Yes, just one time.  I swear to never get drunk again.


FIRST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
12. blue

13. red

14. white


THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)
15. Made a new friend = Yes.

16. Fallen out of love = No.

17. Laughed until you cried = Yes, last Sunday.

18. Met someone who changed you = No.

19. Found out who your true friends were = Yes.

20. Found out someone was talking about you = Yes.

21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list = No.

22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life = 50%

23. How many kids do you want to have = I am not sure I want more.  I am contented that I have a son.

24. Do you have any pets = No.

25. Do you want to change your name? = No.

26. What did you do for your last birthday = Watched a movie.

27. What time did you wake up today = 6 a.m.

28. What were you doing at midnight last night = Probably dreaming, I slept early.

29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = The biggest project on Elance to be awarded to me.

30. Last time you saw your Mother = Three years ago when she went to the Philippines for a vacation.

31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? = Nothing, it made me who I am right now.

32. What are you listening to right now = Adam Lambert's If I Can't Have You.

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom = No.  I don't know any Tom.

34. What's getting on your nerves right now = Everyone inside the other office.  They're a bunch of unprofessionals.

35. Most visited webpage = This blog.

36. What's your name = Joannalyne

37. Nicknames: Joanne

38. Relationship Status = Single

39. Zodiac sign = Aquarius

40. Male or Female? = Female

41. Primary School = Paradahan Elem. School

42. Middle School = Saint Augustine School

43. Colleges = De La Salle University

44. Hair colour = Black

45. Long or short = Long and straight

46. Perfume (current)= Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

47. Do you have a crush on someone? = Yes. =)

48: What do you like about yourself? = Me being jolly and my positivity.

49. Piercings = My two ears.

50. Tattoos = None. Won't have any.

51. Righty or lefty = Righty.


FIRSTS :
52. First surgery = January 18, 2008, I had a C-Section.

53. First piercing = Couldn't remember when but it's for my earrings.

54. First best friend = Emmalene

55. First sport you joined = Volleyball

56. First vacation = Puerto Galera, Summer of 2006


RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating = Nope.

60. Drinking = Yes, C2.

61. I'm about to = answer the 61st

62. Listening to = Danny Gokey's version of Jesus Take the Wheel

63. Waiting for = The clock to hit 12NN.



YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? more than one? = Not thinking about it.

65. Want to get Married? = Yes but not in the near future.

66. Career? = Not anymore a corporate slave and probably have a business


WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes = Eyes.

68. Hugs or kisses = Both.

69. Shorter or Taller = Taller

70. Older or Younger = Age doesn't matter

71. Romantic or spontaneous = Romatically spontaneous.

72. smart or good face = Smart

73. Sensitive or loud = Sensitive.  I hate noise.

74. Hook-up or relationship = Relationship.

75. Trouble maker or hesitant = Neither.


HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger = No

77. Drank hard liquor = Tried once.

78. Lost glasses/contacts = Yes.

79. Sex on first date = No.

80. Broken someone's heart = Yes.

81. Had your own heart broken = Yes.

82. Been arrested = Nope.

83. Turned someone down = Yes.

84. Cried when someone died = Yes.

85. Fallen for a friend? = Nope.


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = Of course.

87. Miracles = Always.

88. Love at first sight = Nope.

89. Heaven = Yes.

90. Santa Claus = Nope.

91. Kiss on the first date = Nope.

92. Angels = Yes, I see angels all around me.


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time = Nope.

95. Did you sing today? = Yes, I am singing while listening to music.

96. Ever cheated on somebody? = Nope.

97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? = Not very far, I'd like to go back to 2003.

98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? = Not last year, I like 18 January 2008 when my son was born.

99. Are you afraid of falling in love? = Nope.

100. Posting this as 100 truths? = Yes.

Popular Posts

Dream Interpretation: Collapsing Building

I had a dream last night about a building collapsing with me and some other co-workers inside it.
We're cleaning up some rooms at the first floor while construction men, well, do their job in other parts of the building particularly the third floor. After hours of cleaning, my co-workers and I decided to call it a day and get our things at the third floor. When we got there, the building started to tilt and in just a few seconds, everything collapsed. None in the group got hurt as the floor we're standing on wasn't damaged, in fact, it slid down a slope while we still hold on to dear life. At the end of a downhill ride, we found ourselves on a lake. I saw some of my co-workers crying and calling for help.
********************
To dream of cleaning, according to Dream Moods, implies you are overcoming major obstacles in life. You are moving ahead toward a new stage in your life.
To see a building in a dream is to see the self. How high you are in the building represents your …

Something hairy, soft and wet

It is the time of gift giving and Kris Kringle again. Of course, our office is also in to the spirit of generosity. It is already our third week and I am the lamest gift giver lately. I have to make amends to that since my 'baby' is someone who is dear to me, someone who I trust.

I already have the 'something embarrassing to carry in public' and it is too embarrassing for me to show in this post. Let me just focus on the 'something hairy and soft' and 'something wet'. I was lucky to find both in one cute gift set... The hairy and soft teddy bear key chain and the wet but fragrant cologne.

Don't worry if I spilled the beans, my officemates have no idea that I have a blog.

Do you have Kris Kringle in your office?

Kris Kringle Something Sticky Suggestions

This week's office Kris Kringle is something sticky.  I haven't done shopping yet but I am eying these items as possible gift for my Monita.

Sephora Apple Pomegranate body collection, $30.  The set contains body butter, body scrub tube, body wash and bubble bath.

Lancome Juicy Tubes set, $29.50 at Neiman Marcus.  The set contains 6 various lip gloss colors from you favorite color palette--Sparling Pinks or Shimmering Neutrals.

Benefit De-puffing Action eye gel, $28 at Macy's.

I wonder what I will get on Friday.  I'm excited.