Skip to main content

Thursday Night Meme

I grabbed this from my best friend... thank you! =)


***********FOOD-OLOGY************

What is your salad dressing of choice?
:: thousand island but my grandma makes really yummy salad dressing but i don't know what it is called.

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
:: too many to mention. haha!

What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
:: macaroni soup.

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
:: lots and lots of cheese, ground beef and pepperoni.

  What would you like to have on toast?
:: melted cheese or butter.


**********TECHNOLOGY***********

How many television sets are in your house?
:: two, one in the living room and one in the bedroom.

What color of cell phone do you have?
::one black and one orange.


***************BIOLOGY******************

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
:: i am a righty!

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
:: none actually. if there's one thing though that i want to be removed, it is definitely excess fats. haha!

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
:: my son, he weighs 22 kilos.

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
::by a prick on my finger, yes.  it was really embarrassing.


************BULLCRAPOLOGY**************


If it were possible, would you want to know the day you are going to die?
:: yes, for me to prepare some things and make sure everything that will be left behind are ok.


If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
:: aneesa laine.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
:: no! higher!




************DUMBOLOGY**************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
:: perhaps three but i get to wear only one.

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
:: never had that moment because i am afraid to break the law.

Last person you talked to?
:: my son, he is on my lap as i am doing this meme.

Last person you hugged?
:: my son.


**************FAVORITOLOGY**************

Season?
:: summer.

Among winter, spring, summer or autumn it is? 
:: winter, it doesn't snow to where i am.

Holiday?
:: christmas, of course!

Day of the week?
:: saturday.

Month?
:: december because of christmas and january because it is my and lance's birthday.



***********CURRENTOLOGY************


Missing someone?
:: yes. (denied disclosure) haha!

Mood?
:: happy and contented


What are you listening to?
:: ringo starr's narration of thomas and friends.

Watching?
:: thomas and friends, my son's favorite. i am close to memorizing the narration of all the episodes.

Worrying about?
:: i am not a worrywart.


***************RANDOMOLOGY****************

First place you went to this morning?
:: the kitchen, i prepared lance's milk.

What’s the last movie you saw?
:: salt!  i really love the movie!

Do you smile often?
:: yes.


*************QUESTIONS**************

1) Do you always answer your phone?
:: no. it is either a missed call or i have just forgotten that my phone is ringing.

2) It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
:: smart, informing me of my current phone bill.

3) If you could change your eye color what would it be?
:: nothing too drastic, light brown will do.

4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
:: what the hell is sonic? haha!

5) Do you own a digital camera?
:: yup!

6) Have you ever had a pet fish?
:: yes when i was still living with my grandparents.

7) Favorite Christmas song?
:: have yourself a merry little christmas.


8) What’s on your wish list for your birthday?
:: mac book!

9) Can you do push ups?
:: yes, in my imagination.

10) Can you do a chin up?
:: yes.

11) Does the future make you nervous or excited?
:: excited and a bit nervous

12) Do you have any saved texts?
:: yes.

13) Ever been in a car wreck?
:: nope, i hope i will never be.

14) Do you have an accent?
::yes, local accent.

15) What is the last song that made you cry?
:: dance with my father by luther vandross

16) Plans tonight?
:: stay up late, blog and blog some more.

17) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
:: yes.

18) Name 3 things you bought in the last week
:: cellphone, diapers, bread.

19) Have you ever been given roses?
:: yes, several times.

20) Current worry?
:: saturday work.


21) Current hate right now?
:: you know who you are!


22) Met someone who changed your life?
:: yes, so different from the life i used to live.

23) How did you bring in the New Year!
:: party with family.

24) What song represents you?
:: live to tell.

25) Name three people who might complete this?
:: i don't know.  my followers, maybe.

26) What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
:: chatting with Paula.

27) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
:: shoot! i forgot to iron my uniform. haha!


Please feel free to grab!  Have fun!

Popular Posts

Dream Interpretation: Collapsing Building

I had a dream last night about a building collapsing with me and some other co-workers inside it.
We're cleaning up some rooms at the first floor while construction men, well, do their job in other parts of the building particularly the third floor. After hours of cleaning, my co-workers and I decided to call it a day and get our things at the third floor. When we got there, the building started to tilt and in just a few seconds, everything collapsed. None in the group got hurt as the floor we're standing on wasn't damaged, in fact, it slid down a slope while we still hold on to dear life. At the end of a downhill ride, we found ourselves on a lake. I saw some of my co-workers crying and calling for help.
********************
To dream of cleaning, according to Dream Moods, implies you are overcoming major obstacles in life. You are moving ahead toward a new stage in your life.
To see a building in a dream is to see the self. How high you are in the building represents your …

Something hairy, soft and wet

It is the time of gift giving and Kris Kringle again. Of course, our office is also in to the spirit of generosity. It is already our third week and I am the lamest gift giver lately. I have to make amends to that since my 'baby' is someone who is dear to me, someone who I trust.

I already have the 'something embarrassing to carry in public' and it is too embarrassing for me to show in this post. Let me just focus on the 'something hairy and soft' and 'something wet'. I was lucky to find both in one cute gift set... The hairy and soft teddy bear key chain and the wet but fragrant cologne.

Don't worry if I spilled the beans, my officemates have no idea that I have a blog.

Do you have Kris Kringle in your office?

Kris Kringle Something Sticky Suggestions

This week's office Kris Kringle is something sticky.  I haven't done shopping yet but I am eying these items as possible gift for my Monita.

Sephora Apple Pomegranate body collection, $30.  The set contains body butter, body scrub tube, body wash and bubble bath.

Lancome Juicy Tubes set, $29.50 at Neiman Marcus.  The set contains 6 various lip gloss colors from you favorite color palette--Sparling Pinks or Shimmering Neutrals.

Benefit De-puffing Action eye gel, $28 at Macy's.

I wonder what I will get on Friday.  I'm excited.