50 Questions Challenge, Day 10: What do you feel is your greatest skill?

Photo from here.
I know I have so many skills and talents.  I know how to play musical instruments like the piano, flute and guitar.  I also know how to cook and sing and dance.  I am a very creative person but I am sometimes frustrated that despite my being a Jack of all trades, I am a master of none.  That's what I am trying to change.  I want to have any of my skills mastered.  All I need is time.  In of all my skills, I really wanted to focus on cooking.  Everyone in the family cooks the most delicious foods, I actually learned how to cook by helping the elders prepare our meals.  About three or four years ago, I was planning of putting up a restaurant but obviously it did not happen because I know little about the business and I lack the resources.  Still, I am not closing the possibility of having my own food business.  In God's time it will happen.

Popular posts from this blog

Dream Interpretation: Collapsing Building

Something hairy, soft and wet

Kris Kringle Something Sticky Suggestions