I tried my luck and bet 80 pesos in lotto for a chance to win more than 300M pesos. My aunt and I hurried to the betting station last night for tonight's grand lotto draw.
While waiting for the numbers to be drawn, I am already thinking of how to spend the money. Here are the things that I thought of:
1. Today's jackpot is 333,000,000+, I will give the 33M+ to charities.
2. I will give portion to my mom, dad and two sisters.
3. I will build a house on my itty bitty lot, I really don't want a big house because it is harder to maintain.
4. If my sister will pursue her migration to Canada, I will give her financial assistance.
5. I will put up the business that I have been longing for.
6. I will force my mom to resign on her job. She doesn't need to work anymore anyway because we're all working.
7. I will share my blessings to my relatives.
8. I will put the rest of the money in different financial institutions.
I had butterflies in my stomach while the numbers are being drawn. Praying each time for any of my numbers to be called.
I did not win. No one got the numbers. Better luck next time. Next time the prize will be higher, perhaps.
I am still optimistic.
Tomorrow, I will be a millionaire (whatever that means).