Skip to main content

10 Signs That You Have Found Your Soulmate

Photo from here.

Have you found your soulmate? Here are the signs that you have found him/her.

1. When you're together you feel like you've come home.
2. You feel like your partnership was meant to be, as if kissed by destiny.
3. In your communication with each other there is a rapid "knowing" of what each of you means.
4. You have a shared mission in life, perhaps a cause, a career, or the creation of a family life.
5. When you're together the world seems like a better place.
6. Your mood is elevated when you're together. It's not necessarily passion or excitement, although that's there too at times.
7. When you look at him/her you see a part of yourself that's been missing. Perhaps it's her assertiveness or his joy of adventure. But it's something that when added to your life, makes you feel more complete.
8. Being together makes you more hopeful about the future you are creating.
9. You can be more authentic and fully yourself around your partner.
10. Being together makes each of you work harder on overcoming bad habits and becoming more loving people.

Re-post from Intellectual Freakout.

Popular posts from this blog

Something hairy, soft and wet

It is the time of gift giving and Kris Kringle again. Of course, our office is also in to the spirit of generosity. It is already our third week and I am the lamest gift giver lately. I have to make amends to that since my 'baby' is someone who is dear to me, someone who I trust.

I already have the 'something embarrassing to carry in public' and it is too embarrassing for me to show in this post. Let me just focus on the 'something hairy and soft' and 'something wet'. I was lucky to find both in one cute gift set... The hairy and soft teddy bear key chain and the wet but fragrant cologne.

Don't worry if I spilled the beans, my officemates have no idea that I have a blog.

Do you have Kris Kringle in your office?

Kris Kringle Something Sticky Suggestions

This week's office Kris Kringle is something sticky.  I haven't done shopping yet but I am eying these items as possible gift for my Monita.

Sephora Apple Pomegranate body collection, $30.  The set contains body butter, body scrub tube, body wash and bubble bath.

Lancome Juicy Tubes set, $29.50 at Neiman Marcus.  The set contains 6 various lip gloss colors from you favorite color palette--Sparling Pinks or Shimmering Neutrals.

Benefit De-puffing Action eye gel, $28 at Macy's.

I wonder what I will get on Friday.  I'm excited.

Random Clicks: Hardin ng Postema Resort

I have been travelling too much lately and I love it! Actually, this travel is not about vacation. I was tasked to look for a place for a team building seminar this July. And this is where my staff and I went. Hardin ng Postema Resort is located at Sahud-Ulan in Tanza, Cavite, about 45 minutes away from Manila if you will travel through Cavitex. It is a pool resort with hotels and banquets where you can celebrate weddings, birthdays, and all other events including seminars.






Swimming rates are Php100 to Php150 (adult) and Php50 to Php80 (kids). Standard room accommodation for up to six persons is Php1600 (12-hour stay) and Php2600 (24-hour stay) while for deluxe accomodation for up to 8 persons, you will spend Php2000 (12-hour stay) and Php3800 (24-hour stay). 
If you want to know more about the resort, you can visit their Facebook page right here.