Skip to main content

Random Clicks: Tanza Oasis Hotel and Resort

Are you planning to have one last summer escapade before the season officially ends? Well, I have discovered a place where you can relax and be a VIP even for a day--Oasis Hotel and Resort in Capipisa, Tanza, Cavite .

The hotel's facade.

Shot of the entrance from the lobby.

The lounge area near the reception overlooking the pool and beach.

The souvenir shop at the first floor near the reception area.


The stairs leading to the hotel rooms.

Another lounge area in front of the conference halls. The right leads to the bar while the left leads to the restaurant and the pool area.

Lounge area in front of the conference halls.

Shot from the inside of the hotel going to the pool area.

Path leading to the restaurant.

The nipa hut at the pool.

Giant tortoise guarding the pool.

Those are monkeys. Don't worry, they are not real.

The mokeys up close guarding the bridge.

Panoramic view of the pool area. Click on the image to enlarge.

I was not able to take photos of the beach because it rained. I will go there again, definitely. And next time I will bring my camera. I only used my cellphone to get photos of the hotel while my officemate talks to the manager.

To know more about the place and make reservations or inquire about rates, click on the links.

Popular Posts

Dream Interpretation: Collapsing Building

I had a dream last night about a building collapsing with me and some other co-workers inside it.
We're cleaning up some rooms at the first floor while construction men, well, do their job in other parts of the building particularly the third floor. After hours of cleaning, my co-workers and I decided to call it a day and get our things at the third floor. When we got there, the building started to tilt and in just a few seconds, everything collapsed. None in the group got hurt as the floor we're standing on wasn't damaged, in fact, it slid down a slope while we still hold on to dear life. At the end of a downhill ride, we found ourselves on a lake. I saw some of my co-workers crying and calling for help.
********************
To dream of cleaning, according to Dream Moods, implies you are overcoming major obstacles in life. You are moving ahead toward a new stage in your life.
To see a building in a dream is to see the self. How high you are in the building represents your …

Something hairy, soft and wet

It is the time of gift giving and Kris Kringle again. Of course, our office is also in to the spirit of generosity. It is already our third week and I am the lamest gift giver lately. I have to make amends to that since my 'baby' is someone who is dear to me, someone who I trust.

I already have the 'something embarrassing to carry in public' and it is too embarrassing for me to show in this post. Let me just focus on the 'something hairy and soft' and 'something wet'. I was lucky to find both in one cute gift set... The hairy and soft teddy bear key chain and the wet but fragrant cologne.

Don't worry if I spilled the beans, my officemates have no idea that I have a blog.

Do you have Kris Kringle in your office?

Kris Kringle Something Sticky Suggestions

This week's office Kris Kringle is something sticky.  I haven't done shopping yet but I am eying these items as possible gift for my Monita.

Sephora Apple Pomegranate body collection, $30.  The set contains body butter, body scrub tube, body wash and bubble bath.

Lancome Juicy Tubes set, $29.50 at Neiman Marcus.  The set contains 6 various lip gloss colors from you favorite color palette--Sparling Pinks or Shimmering Neutrals.

Benefit De-puffing Action eye gel, $28 at Macy's.

I wonder what I will get on Friday.  I'm excited.