Skip to main content

This video is so sick!


My heart skipped beating so many times while watching this video. This is so sick! What the hell is happening to the world??? Why didn't they help the poor child???

Indifference is what slowly kills humanity. It is a plague that slowly eats the most of us. Shame on the 18 passers-by who did nothing to save the child from death. I hope it will not happen to them or to any of their loved ones. And I hope China will think a million times before they pass their law.

You can read articles about this soulless video here, here and here.

Popular Posts

Dream Interpretation: Collapsing Building

I had a dream last night about a building collapsing with me and some other co-workers inside it.
We're cleaning up some rooms at the first floor while construction men, well, do their job in other parts of the building particularly the third floor. After hours of cleaning, my co-workers and I decided to call it a day and get our things at the third floor. When we got there, the building started to tilt and in just a few seconds, everything collapsed. None in the group got hurt as the floor we're standing on wasn't damaged, in fact, it slid down a slope while we still hold on to dear life. At the end of a downhill ride, we found ourselves on a lake. I saw some of my co-workers crying and calling for help.
********************
To dream of cleaning, according to Dream Moods, implies you are overcoming major obstacles in life. You are moving ahead toward a new stage in your life.
To see a building in a dream is to see the self. How high you are in the building represents your …

Random Clicks: Oyster Forest Life Resort

I have discovered another place where you can relax and enjoy the long weekend this October... Oyster Forest Life Resort along Sta. Rosa Road, Brgy. Langka, Silang, Cavite. If you are travelling from Tagaytay City, turn left when you see Tagaytay Econo Hotel. It is about 5 to 10 minutes away from the intersection. The resort is actually owned by Oyster Plaza Hotel in Paranaque.
The resort's theme is very Filipino. Bamboo cottages surround the pool area so you feel like you are just lounging in your own backyard without the hustle and bustle of the busy streets and stressful workload. They have a restaurant so you don't have to worry where to buy food when you get hungry. They also have a free WiFi connection so that you can update your Facebook or Twitter accounts for your friends to see how good of a time you are having.





If you want to see more of Oyster Forest Life Resort, click here.

Movie Review: Kita Kita (I See You)

They say "Love is blind", while others say "the lovers are". Whichever you believe in, one thing is for sure, love comes in the most unexpected way. Kita Kita (I See You) is not the typical romantic comedy film you see regularly in theaters. Lea (Alessandra de Rossi) and Tonyo (Empoy Marquez) are the main characters of the movie--they are the most unconventional pair but I was surprised by their chemistry. Their acting was so unbelievable that they made me believe everything is real. 
I laughed and cried. It made me think. It made me see what the eyes can't.