Blackberry's new concept phone--Empathy. It was designed by Kiki and Daniel of Art Center College of Design as sponsored by RIM Blackberry. Although Blackberry Empathy is not yet available in the market, it will surely make previous Blackberry phones and other phones as well, melt. This phone that looks like a black sapphire has these drool worthy features:
1. The ability to detect the emotion of its user and its contacts as well (super powers?), hence, the name Empathy. It is equipped with a mood ring.
2. It becomes clear when idle.
3. The buttons change color according to the user's emotion.
4. Has proximity sensor to detect people's emotions.
5. Has transparent OLED screen.