I had a dream last night about a building collapsing with me and some other co-workers inside it.
We're cleaning up some rooms at the first floor while construction men, well, do their job in other parts of the building particularly the third floor. After hours of cleaning, my co-workers and I decided to call it a day and get our things at the third floor. When we got there, the building started to tilt and in just a few seconds, everything collapsed. None in the group got hurt as the floor we're standing on wasn't damaged, in fact, it slid down a slope while we still hold on to dear life. At the end of a downhill ride, we found ourselves on a lake. I saw some of my co-workers crying and calling for help.
******************** To dream of cleaning, according to Dream Moods, implies you are overcoming major obstacles in life. You are moving ahead toward a new stage in your life. To see a building in a dream is to see the self. How high you are in the building represents your …
Live each day of your life as if it is your last. Live your life to the fullest. Follow your heart's desires. Do what makes you happy.
I was lucky to stumble upon these 50 questions that will somehow help us know our reason for being. Try answering for yourself.
1. How do you really feel about what you are doing right now at this exact moment?
2. What is your fondest childhood memory? Who was there? What was going on?
3. How comfortable are you in your home?
4. How comfortable are you in your town/city? State?
5. What kind of weather do you like?
6. Do you believe you can have your cake and eat it, too? Why or why not?
7. What is one quality about your parent(s) that you really loved?
8. What is one quality about your parent(s) that you really do not like?
9. Do you like what you are doing for money?
10. What do you feel is your greatest skill?
11. What do you feel is your greatest personality trait?
12. Do you feel like anything in your life is holding you back from ultima…
It is the 20th century but believe it or not, ending a relationship because the parents doesn't approve of it still happens. Parents have various reason for disapproval--religion, family background, social status, looks, etc. Regardless of the reason, still many couples separate ways because one of the partners value and respect their parents and are afraid of being disowned by their own family.
I have a colleague who had an unplanned pregnancy with her boyfriend for years. Despite being in a relationship with the guy for years, her parents are still against their relationship. When she discovered they were pregnant, they eloped but eventually decided to face their parents to sort things out. At first, the parents were furious to the point of really disowning her. Fortunately, her parents finally accepted the fact that she is pregnant with the guy they despise and were married soon after.
Another story that I would like to share has a sad ending. The guy decided to end his relati…