Skip to main content

Random Clicks: Munting Buhangin Beach Camp, Nasugbu, Batangas Revisited

My photo taken by my travel buddy. I am not wearing an appropriate beach attire, again.

It was five years ago when I first visited Munting Buhangin Beach Camp in Nasugbu, Batangas together with my two friends. It was a random trip borne out of boredom. Yesterday, my travel buddy and I only planned to have lunch in Tagaytay City but we ended up driving to Batangas. We initially thought of going to a resort we haven't visited yet, in fact, we inquired at Canyon Cove--but we ended up in Munting Buhangin again...


The white sand beach that is overlooked by a neighbor members only resort--Terrazas De Punta Fuego.

Me waiting for the sun to set  in one of the tents.
I noticed they added more tents to accommodate day tour guests. They were also painting and repairing cottages as one of the preparations for the summer vacation.


The same nipa cottages that are lined up on the beach are still there.
The entrance fee for day tour is Php180 but if you want to have a meal included, you will have to pay Php350. They have a different rate during holidays. They have a restaurant beside the information area where you can have quick snacks in case you went on a trip without foods (like us).



It was a Monday so there were only around five guests who alternate go on swimming, kayaking and riding a banana boat. It made me wish my day off would be every Monday. Haha!


The same gorgeous sunset......

It is a family friendly beach resort. They also have air conditioned villas if you will spend a night or two there. The cost per day is around Php8,000 for 10 to 15 persons. They also have a function room for 30 to 40 persons and obstacle course if you want to have a team building seminar. Aside from kayak and banana boat ride, the resort also has other sports and recreational facilities for volleyball, table tennis, dart, basketball. You can also rent a boat for Php1,500 (good for 10 persons) for an island hopping adventure and snorkeling.

My travel buddy. I took this photo.

If you want to more about Munting Buhangin Beach Camp, click here.

Popular Posts

Random Clicks: Hardin ng Postema Resort

I have been travelling too much lately and I love it! Actually, this travel is not about vacation. I was tasked to look for a place for a team building seminar this July. And this is where my staff and I went. Hardin ng Postema Resort is located at Sahud-Ulan in Tanza, Cavite, about 45 minutes away from Manila if you will travel through Cavitex. It is a pool resort with hotels and banquets where you can celebrate weddings, birthdays, and all other events including seminars.






Swimming rates are Php100 to Php150 (adult) and Php50 to Php80 (kids). Standard room accommodation for up to six persons is Php1600 (12-hour stay) and Php2600 (24-hour stay) while for deluxe accomodation for up to 8 persons, you will spend Php2000 (12-hour stay) and Php3800 (24-hour stay). 
If you want to know more about the resort, you can visit their Facebook page right here.


Dream Interpretation: Collapsing Building

I had a dream last night about a building collapsing with me and some other co-workers inside it.
We're cleaning up some rooms at the first floor while construction men, well, do their job in other parts of the building particularly the third floor. After hours of cleaning, my co-workers and I decided to call it a day and get our things at the third floor. When we got there, the building started to tilt and in just a few seconds, everything collapsed. None in the group got hurt as the floor we're standing on wasn't damaged, in fact, it slid down a slope while we still hold on to dear life. At the end of a downhill ride, we found ourselves on a lake. I saw some of my co-workers crying and calling for help.
********************
To dream of cleaning, according to Dream Moods, implies you are overcoming major obstacles in life. You are moving ahead toward a new stage in your life.
To see a building in a dream is to see the self. How high you are in the building represents your …

Random Clicks: Villa Buenaflor Beach Resort

We will have a seminar tomorrow and one of my tasks from being a coordinator is to make sure the venue is perfect so I checked it today together with my colleague.  A lot of things have changed since the last time we had a seminar in Villa Buenaflor Beach Resort in Brgy. Calibuyo, Tanza, Cavite and I wouldn't miss the chance of having some clicks before we call it a day.
 This is the view from the 2nd floor of the newly built hotel facing Manila Bay and Bataan Province.

The Corregidor Island in Bataan is just an hour away from Villa Buenaflor.

The rows of acacia trees give shade to the spacious resort.

Lush greens surrounding the resort.

Top view of the hotel ground floor's lounge area.