Skip to main content

Sunday Musing: Endless Sea of Thought



We are but a soul sailing the endless sea of thought. 
We always seek answers that lead to another 
Never ending cycle of questioning our beliefs, 
Our morality, the essence of our being. 
We are but a dolphin, swimming in the depths of our thoughts, 
Occasionally surfacing to release air of emotions 
And to breathe again the promises of life that is colorful
Wild, and free beneath the recesses of our minds.

Popular Posts

Dream Interpretation: Collapsing Building

I had a dream last night about a building collapsing with me and some other co-workers inside it.
We're cleaning up some rooms at the first floor while construction men, well, do their job in other parts of the building particularly the third floor. After hours of cleaning, my co-workers and I decided to call it a day and get our things at the third floor. When we got there, the building started to tilt and in just a few seconds, everything collapsed. None in the group got hurt as the floor we're standing on wasn't damaged, in fact, it slid down a slope while we still hold on to dear life. At the end of a downhill ride, we found ourselves on a lake. I saw some of my co-workers crying and calling for help.
********************
To dream of cleaning, according to Dream Moods, implies you are overcoming major obstacles in life. You are moving ahead toward a new stage in your life.
To see a building in a dream is to see the self. How high you are in the building represents your …

Random Clicks: Hardin ng Postema Resort

I have been travelling too much lately and I love it! Actually, this travel is not about vacation. I was tasked to look for a place for a team building seminar this July. And this is where my staff and I went. Hardin ng Postema Resort is located at Sahud-Ulan in Tanza, Cavite, about 45 minutes away from Manila if you will travel through Cavitex. It is a pool resort with hotels and banquets where you can celebrate weddings, birthdays, and all other events including seminars.






Swimming rates are Php100 to Php150 (adult) and Php50 to Php80 (kids). Standard room accommodation for up to six persons is Php1600 (12-hour stay) and Php2600 (24-hour stay) while for deluxe accomodation for up to 8 persons, you will spend Php2000 (12-hour stay) and Php3800 (24-hour stay). 
If you want to know more about the resort, you can visit their Facebook page right here.


Things To Do In Cebu

Before I proceed, disregard the date and time stamp on the photos because I was too excited to use my action camera that I forgot to check the setting. Silly me!
My first time in Cebu was more of a city tour and although it was fun for a first-timer in the Queen City of the South, it felt incomplete. After 3 years, I am back and it was a more adventurous and daring trip with my friends.
Our tour package included 2 nights and 3 days hotel stay, swimming with the whale shark, trek to Osmena Peak, Mainit hot spring, canyoning to the Kawasan Falls, snorkeling at Pescador Island, sardine run in Moalboal and Sumilon Island sandbar stay. All of that for only 6,500 pesos. You will get a better deal if you are a group of 5 or more.
We arrived at the Mactan Cebu International Airport around 7 in the morning last March 12 and we immediately headed south to Badian where we were met by our travel agent. We rode a taxi from the airport to Cebu Bus Terminal and then rode a Badian via Barili bus and…